VANCOUVER, B.C. - ExopoliticsTV today released a wide-ranging July 11, 2012 interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with scientist Patrick Flanagan (website is down currently) and New Energy Congress founder Sterling Allan covering Nikola Tesla's 1902 interactive communications with an intelligent civilization on Mars civilization, Tesla-techology for time travel, and the hypothesis that Patrick Flanagan may be the "reincarnation" of scientist Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943), based of a pattern of regularities in the early and mid-life of Patrick Flanagan that have been found by (now deceased) parapsychologist Prof. Ian Stevenson of the University of Virginia Medical School to establish authenticity of identified prior lives.
Patrick Flanagan - Scientific biography
According to his biography, Patrick Flanagan, who was born on Oct. 11, 1944 (22 months after Nikola Tesla died), "invented the Neurophone in 1958. It is an electronic nervous system excitation device that transmits sound through the skin directly to the brain, for which he received U.S. Patent no.3,393,279 in 1968.
"The invention earned him a profile in Life magazine, which called him a “unique, mature and inquisitive scientist”. Flanagan has continued to develop the Neurophone and it is currently being sold as an aid to speed learning.
"Flanagan at age eleven developed and sold a guided missile detector to the U.S. Military, aged seventeen gained his air pilot’s license and was employed by a Think Tank at The Pentagon, and later as a consultant to the NSA, CIA, NASA, Tufts University, the Office of Naval Research, and the Aberdeen Proving Grounds for the Department of Unconvential Weapons and Warfare.
"Since 1981 Flanagan has invented a series of useful devices and products based on water and specific mineral structures, in the area of health. Several of these have been very successful in the marketplace. His identification of the special properties of the negative hydride ion while once ridiculed got serious attention when the Nobelist Chandrasekhar proposed it as a major component in far space. Several scientific papers by Flanagan, about Silica Hydride have been published in peer reviewed journals such as the ‘International Journal of Hydrogen Energy’, and ‘Free Radical Biology and Medicine’.
"Flanagan actively continues his activities as scientist and inventor and philanthropist, promoting the really new science and new approaches to human healing, especially those based on the great traditions of India and Egypt."
The facts of Patrick Flanagan's early and mid-life that establish a pattern fulfilling a possible authentic case of his being a reincarnation of the deceased scientist Nikola Tesla are fully discussed in the interview, and in an article by Sterling Allen, republished below.
Article by Sterling Allan
Did Tesla Reincarnate as Patrick Flanagan?
"I consider Gillis Patrick Flanagan to be the most likely candidate for the reincarnation of Telsa, born a little over a year after Tesla died, with full recollection of his previous life, building a Tesla coil at 8, and literally shocking the neighborhood at 9.5 years of age with his 14 MHz coil that created 6-foot arcs." - Sterling Allan
Interview > Listen | Stream | Download
On July 9, 2012, Sterling Allan conducted an interview with Gillis Patrick Flanagan as part of the Free Energy Now series.
"For a week now, I've been gearing up for my pending appearance tonight on Coast to Coast AM to do a three-hour segment on "Tesla Today". On July 4, I posted a compilation of previous coverage about Tesla on their program. Yesterday, I posted a report of my interview with Karl Palsness, who is one of the most gifted Tesla researchers I know and is involved with several inventors and groups in process of taking some of Tesla's more exotic technologies to market, possibly as soon as a year from now.
Today, I present to you an interview I did yesterday with Patrick Flanagan, who I met a year ago at a small conference in Costa Rica.
When I was invited to come on Coast, I asked Patrick if he wouldn't mind 1) doing an interview with me in preparation, and 2) standing by on Skype to help answer any questions that might come up. He was happy to oblige.
The conversation I had with him in Costa Rica was one of the most amazing of my life, covering much of the same material as in our recorded interview today.
Here are some of the reasons why I see Patrick as the most likely candidate for the reincarnation of Nikola Tesla:
- He has the same sort of prolific inventive ability.
- He has sent me copies of documents (news stories, awards) that corroborate many of his accomplishments, assignments and collaboration claims.
- He was born just over a year after Tesla died.
- He said that when he was a baby, he remembered everything from his previous lifetime, and he remembers thinking: "Oh God, I have to regrow this body before I can get going again." "I remember great details of Nikola Tesla's life. I don't talk about it much any more."
- When he was seven years old, out of the blue, he told his mom that he had been Nikola Tesla in his previous life. She said, "Who's that?", not knowing who Tesla was.
- His inventions come to him in dreams, and if he doesn't get them right, they come to him in visions, sometimes lasting 5 seconds, which give details such as circuit diagrams, part numbers needed, to get it working.
- When I asked him if he recalled lifetimes prior to the lifetime as Tesla, he said that for seven lifetimes he was a Tibetan monk. That is where he gained the ability to have the visions that guided his inventive capability.
- At 8 years old, he was building functioning Tesla coils.
- When he was 9.5 years old in North Dakota, he built a 14 MHz Tesla coil, produced lightning bolts at 6 feet long, something Tesla couldn't have done because he didn't have the electronics we have today. When it was activated with just 100 Watts, it would peg the meters of his Ham radio friends half way across the globe, as if he had a 1 kW transmitter. The neighbors got upset because their mechanical alarm clocks would start going off, and they would get shocks from everything they touched. One neighbor went to brush his teeth, and he got shocked when the toothbrush was still 4 inches away. So Patrick had to shut the thing down and stop using it.
- At the age of 13, he invented the Neurophone (which includes a Tesla coil) that by-passes the 8th cranial hearing nerve and transmits sound into long term memory centers of the brain through a "dormant" amphibian/reptilian hearing organ which was previously thought to be an organ of balance, the saccule.
- At 14, for a school science fair, using spare parts left over from a ham radio, he invented an atomic missile detector capable of detecting atomic missiles within a 4,000 mile radius, which was picked up by the U.S. government.
- At the age of 17, he had received all radio/antennae related licenses attainable. In May of 1962, Life magazine called him a "unique, mature and inquisitive scientist".
- His personality is similar to Tesla's: motivated not by money but by a desire to help the planet. He is a proponent of peace, not war. He believes in benevolent extraterrestrial intervention upon our proving ourselves to be peaceful.
- He met Ralph Bergstresser who was present when Tesla's papers were confiscated by the FBI and reviewed after Tesla's death. Patrick told Ralph that he was Tesla in his previous life. Ralph asked him to tell him what he knew about the "Particle Beam project". Patrick drew a diagram, and Ralph said, "I haven't seen that since I reviewed Tesla's papers, and I've never seen it anywhere else."
- His statement in our interview, saying "I'm not a businessman. Never have been a business man", is parallel to Tesla, too.
- His "distillation" of what Tesla's latter work is all about -- longitudinal waves -- coincides with Karl Palsness' independent synopsis of Tesla's work.
- While the physical resemblance is not strong, there are some similarities, such as both being barrel-chested. Do a Google image search for Patrick Flanagan and compare.
The above statement ascribed to Tesla resembles Patrick's statements about being able to tap into the Akashic records...something Tesla alluded to and Patrick achieved. The physical resemblance of the young Tesla to the young Pat are actually quite striking.
- When I asked him what he thought about how the black ops had absconded with most of his technologies and used them for militaristic purposes, not peaceful; with tears, he replied, "That is why I've only shared 1% of what I know in this life."
- He is very knowledgeable about the HAARP array. He said it uses "circular polarized arrays."
- When I gave my presentation on the Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies at the Costa Rica conference, Patrick was totally keyed in to what I was saying, understanding and appreciating everything and making comments to elaborate on what I was saying. He knows the subject well.
Overall, it seems to me that while he was a prodigy as a child, that as an adult he has taken more measured steps, not trying to invent at breakneck speed, but learning to focus on certain tasks. He has also steered away from energy and has focused on peaceful remedies, such as health and spiritual wellness.
One time, for example, Patrick transmitted a voice signal through a mountain with only 100 microwatts of power.
He has been employed by a Think Tank at the Pentagon, and later as a consultant to the NSA, CIA, NASA, Tufts University, the Office of Naval Research, and the Aberdeen Proving Grounds for the Department of Unconventional Weapons and Warfare. But these were not for aggressive militaristic applications, but for defense and communications.
During the 1970s, he wrote Pyramid Power, which sold 1.5 million copies and is credited as spawning the New Age movement.
Since the 80's, he has been involved in water technology for health and healing.
Patrick invented the Neurophone when he was 13. According to his biography, it is a device that:
"...By-passes the 8th cranial hearing nerve and transmits sound into long term memory centers of the brain through a 'dormant' amphibian/reptilian hearing organ which was previously thought to be an organ of balance, the saccule. The saccule has since been shown to be an ultrasonic hearing organ that detects ultrasonic sound only if the sound is transmitted through the tissues and bones of the body. Whales and dolphins ‘hear’ through the saccule. The only way our ancestors would have used the saccule for hearing is when they were swimming in water with whales and dolphins. The saccule has nerve channels that extend to all parts of the brain, including the 'hearing' centers of the brain. Under the right conditions, totally nerve deaf people have been able to hear with the Neurophone. The Neurophone patent was filed in 1959 and it took 14 years for the U.S. Patent Office to issue the patent because the Defense Department considered the device to be vital to National Security.
He designed the Neurophone because: "I couldn't stand sleeping because I couldn't learn why I sleep; wanted to be able to learn 24 hrs/day." The problem with playing audio tapes while sleeping, is the brain naturally filters out the information. Not so with the Neurophone. The Neurophone also balances the left and right hemispheres of the brain and increases IQ.
Patrick said that when Tesla was sitting in vicinity of machines he had built, he could hear the spark discharge as if it were coming from inside the head. But it's a phenomena he didn't pursue.
Patrick designed a loudspeaker that uses longitudinal waves and is not any louder standing next to it than it is at one mile away. He has not commercialized that yet. Patrick pursued it at 13, and implemented longitudinal waves into it.
At first, the patent was rejected because they said it wouldn't work. But when he brought the Neurophone to the Patent Office and enabled a deaf employee to hear, then the government got involved and slapped a national security gag order on it. He finally got it released when one of the 3-letter agency guys made good on a promise to help him out, because he was willing to help by giving them a voice encryption methodology.
When he was 17, lecturing at the Mayo Clinic, a brain specialist asked him if he could measure his brain activity. The specialist said that his brain activity was identical to the Swami Rama who had meditated in a cave for 30 years. Patrick's brain showed these patterns while awake and even while working on a mathematical equation. He attributes part of that to the Neurophone, though I imagine that part had to do with the seven previous lifetimes as a monk.
The devices are presently being built (a batch of 700 under way) in Germany and can be purchased by request through the contact page at http://phisciences.com (they are not listed explicitly).
Patrick's focus for the past three decades has been on studying, characterizing, stabilizing, and selling Hunza water, which has an alkalizing, energizing and antioxidant effect.
He tells the story about how pioneer, Dr Henri Coanda, conveyed to him his 60 years of research so he could carry on that work, when he was 17. After 20 years of research, Patrick discovered that the water contains tiny silica particles that have an electrical charge called a "zeta potential."
He pointed out that an objects ability to generate an arc is proportional to how sharp its point is. A basketball, for example, would take millions of volts to get an electrical discharge, whereas a 5 nm particle the size of these silica particles can generate a similar discharge. Or something along those lines.
He sells a product called Crystal Energy (WetterWater.net) that you add to your water to give it these properties. The water increases the cell's ability to transport water-soluble minerals across the cell membrane.
The Hunza water is rich in "hydride ions", which are basically a hydrogen molecule with two electrons, one bound closely, and the other opposite it, loosely. Scientists first balked at this notion, but several peer reviewed papers documented its stable existence, both in the Hunza water and in the human body, correlating its existence with the health of the body.
The Chinese government was so impressed with Patrick's research in this area that last year (shortly after our Costa Rica conference), they honored him in the Great Hall of the People, where usually only government dignitaries lecture. It was the #1 story in Chinese news for three weeks. They now sell the water at the Olympic village.
Patrick tells an interesting story about his boy, whose given name is John Patrick Flanagan. He used to tug at his gold, Rolex watch, saying, "Mine, mine." And Patrick would chuckle and pry his little fingers off of it.
When he was five, he said, "My name isn't John Patrick. It's Wing Angel. My wife, Smokey, lives in Cocoa Beach, Florida, I miss her a lot."
Given that info, Patrick dialed information and found that there was a "Smokey Angel" living in Cocoa Beach, FL, so they phoned her, told her what their son said, and she replied, "He always said he'd come back for me."
They flew down to Florida to meet her, and after hugging, and talking like they'd know each other for years; Wing asked, "Where's my stuff?" She went and retrieved a cigar box of stuff and opened it. There on the top of the things in the box was a gold, Rolex watch, identical to the one Patrick wore.
They moved her to LA, and she became his nanny, slept in the same bed. They would walk around holding hands, and he would tell people, "This is my wife," causing them to chuckle.
She lived with them until he was 13, when a problem arose because Wing started taking an interest in the girls his age, and Smokey got jealous, so they sent her to live with her sister.
Now he's 40, and his memory has faded of that prior lifetime, but he still goes by the name, "Wing Flanagan."
When Patrick was three years old, he was playing with a flask of mercury and took what normally would have been a lethal dose. (When he was 30 years old, he was told he had a higher level of Mercury in his blood than any other person ever recorded, and the lab doing the test expected him to be ambulatory.) This created some speech difficulties, causing him to stutter, and slowing his speech and social development, so that he didn't speak until he was five.
This explains why it wouldn’t be until seven years of age that he finally told his mother that he was Nikola Tesla; and she then took him to the library to find out who that was, and he developed an insatiable inquisitiveness.
While the mercury certainly is not recommended for anyone, it played into Patrick's life work. It destroyed the Substantia Nigra of his brain, leading him to be a risk taker. Once he did a hand stand on the ledge of a 50 story building. "If I fell, I would have fallen inward. I was totally in control."
"Someone said I'm like a crystal radio signal, able to tune into anything. I can tune into the Akashic records and get any info I want."
He signs his emails: "encyclopedic synthesist".
Ego in Check
Patrick doesn't believe in riding on the laurels of past lifetimes, but believes that what is important is what you do in this lifetime. In my opinion, Patrick's lifetime is great as a stand-alone. However, the concept that this is Part II of a previous lifetime, which he remembered when he was born, certainly makes him an interesting specimen and worth watching.
2012, End of a Cycle
Patrick sees 2012 as being a pivotal time in which the choices we make individually and as a civilization having far-reaching consequences. Though a lot of bad things are happening as a conspiracy clamps down on freedoms, he thinks good will win out -- narrowly; and he believes that there is a vast host of good people presently living on the earth who will help pull off that victory.
He believes that extraterrestrials are watching with interest in how this plays out, and are there to help when we merit their intervention, but first, there must be a crucial core that chooses peace instead of fear. He expects that "disclosure" of the ET presence will happen sooner rather than later.
"2012 is the end of a cycle, 26,000 years long. Earth is a school. Graduation is at hand. There's the darkness and the light. We're getting ready to go into 1,000 years of peace, where there will be no predators, perfect telepathic communications; no one will be able to screw around with each other. It's coming...
The dark forces who want to keep [good] forces down, turn us into zombies, keep us from realizing our potential [will not prevail]. It's happening right now; we're so lucky to be alive."
# # #
- Gold_Plate_Award_Neurophone_001.pdf - 1962
- High_Security_Speech_Scrambler_001.pdf - secrecy order
- http://www.mevio.com/episode/317184/fen.120710 - my interview with Patrick
- Patrick's websites (note: the volume of traffic C2C is sending them today has apparently shut down their sites)