HOT HEADLINES - Updated frequently
- ISLAMIC TRIBUNAL CONFIRMED IN TEXAS; ATTORNEY CLAIMS ‘IT’S VOLUNTARY’
- Fired Before Hired: How Corporations Rigged The Job Market And Killed The American Dream
- Mexico’s Colima Volcano shaken by another explosive eruption
- ISIS hacks Westminster Presbyterian Church's website
- The West: Desensitized to Islamic Violence
- MY THOUGHTS ON THE MOVIE 'AMERICAN SNIPER’:CHUCK BALDWIN The President of the United States has NO RIGHT to invade and occupy foreign countries without a Declaration of War by Congress.